Park Slope CrossFit pricing is fair, simple and straightforward. Our memberships have no contracts, no initiation fees, and no cancellation fees.
Membership: $209.99 per month
Allows members to attend any classes at any time of the day.
Barbell Club Membership
Membership: 199.99 per month
Barbell Club classes are 3 times a week (Monday 8pm, Thursday 8pm, Saturdays 1pm)
Students, Military, Doctors/Nurses/Dentists, Teachers, FDNY, and Law Enforcement get %10 off on Month to month Memberships and 10 class packs only.
Proof of full-time status required. Please contact info@ParkslopecrossFit.com for more information.
Monthly memberships & Barbell club memberships will renew automatically. You may cancel future charges, simply by emailing us 5 days before the billing date. (Note: We are required to collect 4.5% NYC sales tax on all purchases.)
Up Front Memberships
One-Year up Front: $2099.99
Six-Month up Front: $1049.99
***ALL memberships, , Drop-ins, and Class Packs are NON-REFUNDABLE, though they may be placed on hold, in accordance with our Membership Hold Policy.
Membership Hold Policy
Memberships may be placed on hold for 7 days (minimum) to 14 days.
* Your membership will resume after the 14-day mark unless contacted.
Drop-Ins, 10 Class Pack Policy
Drop-Ins: $25 or $30 with a T-shirt or Tank Top
10 Class Pack: $215 (Class Packs are good for up to 12 months from date of purchase)
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts to get set up.
Please RESPECT the box and our members. (We reserve the right to kick you out of class if you are disrespectful and not listening to our safety concerns. You will not get a refund if you get kicked out)
(Note: Drop-Ins must have completed an “Elements”, “On Ramp”, or “Fundamentals” program at a CrossFit Affiliate before attending classes and have been actively CrossFitting during the past 30 days. Please have your affiliate send us an email to info@Parkslopecrossfit.com to confirm your CrossFit experience before you plan to drop in.)
Our On-Ramp Price is $199.99 with a free week of group after finishing up!
(The On-Ramp course is limited to 6 people per course and run 2 courses per week, Mon+Wed and Tue+Thur at 7pm)
This course is NON-REFUNDABLE
For those who want to join our family and have done the On-Ramp, Fundamentals, or Elements course before at a different box are welcomed! There is a test out fee of $60 to ensure us that you are familiar with the fundamental movements that are in majority of our programming (for safety reasons).
*If interested in testing out, please email us to schedule a test out.
Private Training / Private On-Ramp / Private Group Sessions
Rates vary by coach, email us for more info on personal training.
(You do not need to be a member of Park Slope CrossFit to sign up for personal training)
Memberships and Private Training sessions
All memberships (month to month and up front memberships) and private training sessions must be paid in advance and in full.
*All memberships and private training sessions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable.
*We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes and private training sessions at any time to accommodate holidays, special events, or emergencies.
*No refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes.
We don’t think this will happen much, but just in case, we reserve the right to:
- Refuse you entry to class if you arrive more than 5 minutes late.
- Cancel your private training session if you arrive more than 15 minutes late (making the session subject to our cancellation policies.)
- Remove you from class if you are not following our Gym Etiquette.
- Participation in group class is at the sole discretion of the Park Slope CrossFit coaching staff. If the staff has concerns about your ability to safely participate in group class, you may be required to train privately.
- Terminate your membership or private training sessions at any time if you are not following our Gym Etiquette or listening to safety issues the coach has addressed. If this occurs, we will refund you the pro-rated balance on your membership or private training sessions.
*We try to be reasonable and this would only happen in extreme circumstances.
Park Slope CrossFit Gym Etiquette
- Respect. Please respect everyone no matter what level they are on. You were once a novice, never forget how hard it was for you to get where you are now.
- Weights. When you are done with your weights no matter what it is; bumpers, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls etc, put them away. Don’t leave a set of bumpers around because you were lazy, c’mon you are in a gym pick the weight up and put it back. People have gotten hurt because of loose weights lying around. The worst thing you can get is an injury from someone being lazy, remember that it could be you who trips over a loose weight, so please put your stuff away.
- Criticism is a complement. It’s better to get your ego hurt, then getting physical hurt. Criticism means that you are being watched and people around you generally care about your form and progress. If a coach tells you to stop, it is for your own safety.
- Interruptions. Please don’t interrupt any classes going on. Instructors need as much time as they can with their students so please don’t jump after a runaway plate, or a flying jump rope. If something gets mixed up in a class while something is going on just wait and politely remove the item. Please never ever jump into a class without asking an instructor.
- Please come on time. Do not attempt to enter a class if you are over a half hour late. You must first ask the instructor and if he or she says no please respect their decision, they are not doing it to make you upset, they are doing it because you have missed to much of the class and you might not pick up what is going on. Wait for the next class.
- Walking in front of people. Please do not walk in front of people lifting heavy things. Wait for them to finish the lift. The distraction from you walking in their site could cause them to miss the lift, be courteous.
- Rope Climbs. Please do not climb the rope if you don’t know how to climb it. If you do know please ask permission first.
- Use chalk modestly, it’s an awesome tool to have, as Mark Rippetoe has said before, if you are ever in a gym that does not allow you to use chalk, leave that gym. Chalk is awesome but you do not need to smear it all over your face like war paint. A few swipes and you are ready to go, if you use too much it starts to have negative effects that could lead to callus tears, and excessively dry hands.
- Always ask. Always ask a coach if you are unsure of anything.